I believe that placing our family's faces on our wall is very important. Some people choose fine art pieces to decorate, and that is fine, but I find when you walk into a home with cherished faces on the wall throughout the house, it shows a deep love for family. As children, we look up to those portraits on the wall, whether it's mom and dad's wedding portraits, each newborn as they enter the family, or a yearly family portrait that shows growth and change. This is very important for you and your children.
Wall Portraits Help With Children's Self Esteem
They have done studies and have proven that family portraits help children with self-esteem. The experts have said that when they see their picture with their family on the wall, it tells them they are loved, wanted, and a part of the family. I always love taking portraits to install and see a child's reaction when they see themselves on the wall. It is so priceless!!
Your Family Is The Best Art
There is no better art piece than your family! Imagine walking through your house and seeing all the changes over the years. Portraits on the wall from your wedding, maternity, each one of your newborns, the whole family, senior portraits, and of course the list goes on. Your family is beautiful so capture and showcase every life event!
Canvas or Framed?
There are two options you can choose from. They are both beautiful, but it all depends on your style!
• Canvas – We offer beautiful canvases stretched over varying thicknesses of wood to make it stand out more or less depending on your preference. These photos are free-floating and do not require a frame.
• Framed on Wall – Dress your photos up with stylish frames to match your home décor. We offer a variety of print sizes for you to choose from. Contact us for more details.
*When hanging photos on your wall (framed or canvas) you can choose to hang a single photo, or a group of photos in a collage to change it up
If for some reason, you aren't able to hang portraits on the wall, we have these other options to showcase your portraits at home!
• Framed on Shelves, Desks, Tables – If you are renting or don’t want to put holes in your walls from prints or canvases, you can also frame your prints and place them on shelves, desks, or tables around your home. (You can also do this in addition to the wall hangings if you’d like.)
• Photo Boxes – Customized photo boxes are totally in! These are very popular amongst our clients. This is a great way to display your photos, and you can keep more prints inside or use them as a keepsake box to house your precious memories.
• Wall Calendars – Enjoy your photos all year long with these beautiful wall calendars!
• Albums/Coffee Table Books – If you just can’t pick out a few photos to display in your home and you need more space, you can always get an album printed up and place it on your coffee table or bookshelf. Pull it out and look through it to remember how fun your session was, and how much your family loves each other.
Our Masterpiece Wall Portrait Collection
Our Masterpiece Wall Portrait Collection will stunn viewers as they try to see if it is a painting or a photograph. It is an amalgamation of digital and actual brush strokes creating the ultimate heirloom portrait.
Many gifts are quickly forgotten, but an original Masterpiece portrait is the ultimate heirloom - a treasure that will be passed down for generations.
What We Have to Offer
Don't Worry... We Install Your Portraits For You!
When you get your portraits taken at Misty Westebbe Photography, we deliver and install them for you. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy your beautiful family on the wall!!
At Misty Westebbe Photography, we specialize in all your family photography needs! This includes maternity, newborn, baby, children, family, and high school senior portraits. Our Cottage Garden studio is nestled in downtown Franklin Tn on 2.5 acres, and services clients in Nashville, Franklin, Leipers Fork, Brentwood, Belle Meade, Green Hills, Thompson Station, Murfreesboro and more!